Pay £2500 and have it done .
IVF treatment consists of 6 main steps:
- we give medicine to stop your cycle.
- Give medication for ovaries to make more eggs.
- Ultrasound scan to assess eggs.
- Inserting needle to collect eggs.
- Putting eggs with sperm.
- Putting babies in womb.
- 32% for women under 35
- 25% for women aged 35 to 37
- 19% for women aged 38 to 39
- 11% for women aged 40 to 42
- 5% for women aged 43 to 44
- 4% for women aged over 4
health risks involved, including:
- side effects from the medicines used during treatment, such as hot flushes and headaches
- multiple births (such as twins or triplets) –
- pregnancy outside womb –
- exaggerated response from ovaries.